mercredi 11 mai 2016

Injured back foot?? Advice!

Before I begin to talk about it, Pip is scheduled to see the vet as the first patient in the morning. Sadly, even though the clinic is open 24 hours, his vet isn't in til morning.

This, to my knowledge has just happened tonight. I've had him out before and he was fine. My boyfriend said Pip was scaling the side of his cage. It sounds like his foot got stuck between the bars, which are already very small. I got him out and set him down and he won't put his foot down and walk on it and it looks a little crooked. I know that Chins normally don't show any signs of pain or illness until it's REALLY bad, so I'm scared that I might lose him in the middle of the night. Has anyone had this happen before? If so, how did them? Not looking for a way to treat it myself, as I said he has an appointment in the morning. I just want to know if he's in jeopardy of dying before morning. And I want to know what to expect for the treatment, like if they want to put a cast or amputate. I'm a very paranoid pet owner and take my fur babies in for every little thing!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire