samedi 21 mai 2016

one chin or two?

Hey everyone, I have a sweet male chin, he's around 6 or 7 years old. I give him love and attention but I do work full time and have a child also, and am wondering, should I get another male chin to pair him up with?

I've been reading lately, wondering if I should get another and have seen people very adamant about chin pairs as opposed to single chins because they're so social. Someone said that they sleep cuddled up and that no matter how much attention you give they will never be as happy alone as they would be as a pair? How worried should I be about this? I want him to be as happy as he can be.

Also I'm a little worried, what happens if you do get another and the introduction just never works and they don't get along?

Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire