lundi 23 mai 2016

Because why catch a break.... What is this?

I came home today to find this on my babies tail. I did not notice it yesterday and I'm positive it wasn't there the day before.

He's e/d fine, and his bathroom habits are normal.

Is this worth bringing him to work? Or could he have chewed it himself or snagged it on something. He's not a fur chewer aside from the inside of his legs when he was sick, but that was the first and only time he's chewed fur. This broke skin and it doesn't look super irritated but I don't like taking chances with him.

He has one lava ledge, and a wooden house in his cage(haven't gotten around to hanging new shelves yet). He's on fleece bedding with three tiles to hold it in place. Many nights, I have to reposition his house because he pulls it onto the tile and it wakes me up. I do this in the dark, could I have pinched his tail between the house and the edge of a tile maybe?

Let me know what you guys think, what I should do about it, etc... Sooner rather than later would be comforting. In this heat, I won't bring him to work unless absolutely necessary.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire