vendredi 27 mai 2016

Chinchilla very angry when I remove wheel

I know it's bad, but we gave our chinchilla a plastic wheel to run on. We've only had her for like, 2 weeks now maybe, so she couldn't come out of her cage and run. Anyway, I decided that if I saw any bite marks or saw her biting the wheel I'd take it out. And I saw quite a few bite marks on her wheel. now keep in mind, I didn't see huge chunks out of her wheel, or any chunks at all for that matter. just scrape marks from her teeth. when I took the wheel out, she started running around like crazy and making a soft squeaking noise. I got scared and put the wheel back in. An hour or two later I saw her bite the wheel again so I took it out and placed it on the counter. I also fed her a raisin so she wouldn't think I hate her???
since this all happened at 4 am, I left a note on the counter for my family and went to sleep. when I woke up, I was told that they put the wheel back in her cage because she started moving her house like she was trying to leave and was still pissed as all he||

Basically, I don't know if we keep the plastic wheel in there until we get a wooden or metal one, or take the wheel out until then.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire