lundi 30 mai 2016

Annabelle is looking for a new home

Hello everyone,

I've had two chinchillas for about 10 years. They've looked after me very well.

Unfortunately, one of them passed away this weekend - either from the sudden temperature change, old age or both. Her sister is extremely lonely - literally following around her own shadow.

Attachment 22563
Annabelle is the one on top.

I'm looking for someone with one or more chinchillas in NYC to take her in. I don't know her exact age, but she is over 11 years old. She has a very sweet personality. Kind of shy, and very gentle. She is missing an arm, which was removed in surgery after she broke it about 5 years ago. She does fine without it.

I'm very worried about her and would really love it if someone with chinchillas in NYC could give her a new home with friends.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg chins.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire