mardi 17 mai 2016

Coccidia day three of treatment

Hi there. I have two 3-year-old boys, Alfred and Howard who were cage mates up until last week when I noticed Alfred had very loose poo.
We separated Alfred and Howard and took Alfred to our trusted exotic vet on Friday. They did a fecal test and found coccidia so we were prescribed Albon and sent on our way home.
Yesterday, I noticed Howard now has green, loose poo. I took him to the vet yesterday and, without testing him, my vet prescribed Albon.
Today, he doesn't appear to be feeling good.

I wanted to know from those who have experienced coccidia- what else can I do? Is there anything I can give to both of my boys to help clear up the diarrhea?

I'm so tremendously worried. I can't even sleep at night.

Thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire