jeudi 10 mars 2016

Would you take them in?

Well I was browsing a certain listing site and there are a pair of Chins on it in central nj. A male and a female in a plastic cage.

I am up to four chins, in three cages. I quite honestly don't have the money time or space for more, much less possible kits. And 150 is... Well... I'm sitting here adding up a dcn, more of everything a chin needs times two.

But then I wonder about them going to someone who doesn't know what they are in for. And they used the cutest saddest please take us home picture ever.

I think I'm just looking for reassurance that I don't have to save them. Cause who is gonna save me??

On a side note, depression sucks. It makes me awful at house work, and at the same time gives me the maternal instincts of a bear. Not sure that's how it's supposed to work, but that's me. Can someone remind me why I don't want to take in these chins?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire