lundi 21 mars 2016

A New Friend

I got a new chinchilla today for my birthday and now I have no idea how to properly introduce her to Visenya. I have a critter nation cage so currently I closed off the ramp from the top to the bottom and I have played Nami in the top portion and Visenya is in the bottom. Visenya seems genuinely interested in her new friend, every time I peek in on them she is standing on her back legs with her nose up against the ramp. Nami on the other hand he behaving as I would expect any new baby, she's staying in corners and under hides.

So where do I go from here? Do I try some introductions in a neutral place? Do I let them stay that way a week or so and then let the ramp down? I would love some input. Additional info wise... they currently have seperate food bowls, water bottles, etc. Its basically top and bottom are their own cages at this moment. Visenya I purchased in November, she is less than a year old I know, but this little babe looks about 3/4 of Visenya's size. >,<


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire