dimanche 27 mars 2016

housing 3 chins together

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, but have had a chinchilla about 4 years now. He has always been a single, but I used to have plenty of time with him, now I don't so I have been thinking about getting him a friend to make up for the less time I spend with him so he is not so lonely. I have found one for him, but he is even coming with another chin(she wont sell one without the other) which is fine, but I live in a tiny apartment so I only have room for one cage. I wil have a double unit midwest critter nation cage which they will all eventually have to share. I know introductions take time so a second cage is possible but only for short term. Anyway what I am asking is if I can have them out for supervised play longer and give them plenty of space to hide away from each other in the cage do you think that that cage will be big enough for them? I just want to make sure everyone has enough space to live comfortably


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire