samedi 26 mars 2016

Teeth issue? Turning pellets into powder

My chins are at my parents house while I am at college. My dad does a great job with them and I don't worry about their level of care so I don't think that is related to this issue but when I came home yesterday I noticed that one of the cages' food bowl was mostly powder. I had noticed this a bit before but figured he had just finished off a bag and it was from the bottom. But with this, they have literally taken the food down to the a powder, everything in the bowl. I checked both girls' teeth and they aren't pointy or excessively long. I gave them both a treat to try to see who it was and I think I know. Her bottom teeth are a bit longer than the others but she is able to eat and doesn't appear uncomfortable so I'm not sure what to do. Could she need them filed even though they're not pointed or curling in? They have plenty of wood, louffa and lava chews but ran out of lava a while ago, which I just stocked up on. I don't think that would have led to the change that fast though? Just looking for thoughts and experiences. Again, she's eating, doesn't appear to have lost weight and has access to chews. Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire