mercredi 26 mars 2014

What do I get a shredder who likes to go under fleece?

I've been looking to get more fleece items for my chinchilla's cage, but I'm never sure what to get!



I want to get him a cuddle cup, but I'm always afraid he just won't use it and it'll end up gathering hay and just being a nuisance in his cage.



Chillermo likes to dig/burrow, shred, and when he's able, he'll pull an extra layer of fleece back (from what I have wrapped around the pans; looking to buy liners to avoid this) and hide under it. He's slept that way, too.



He loves his hammock, sleeps in it quite a lot. He doesn't use the interior of his home very much -- I've always gotten the impression that he's not looking to hide, really? This makes me think he wouldn't want a tube and may not care about a hanging hidey home (especially when he loves his hammock).



What would be best to satisfy his digging urges and his occasional desire to sleep under fleece?



Right now, I've secured some fleece scraps (and the fleece that comes with the FN) along his hammock and the cage so he can go under it if he wants to, but they're not very wide, and so far I haven't really seen him deliberately go under any of them. He likes to burrow under his fleece lining in his carrier, but that may also be because he's grumpy about being in his carrier. Would a snuggle bag like this maybe be good?



In short: I wanna buy him something new that he'll love and satisfy his burrowing urges!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire