mercredi 26 mars 2014

Better Pan Cleaning Liquid

Hi All,

I have a quick question. Up until now I've been using a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 1 part water to clean my chinchilla's pans. The cleaning solution works well, but what I really don't like about it is the smell. The vinegar smell is so strong and pungent, which makes it extremely unpleasant to use in cleaning (the vinegar/water also seems to leave a white coating on the trays, but maybe that's because I'm not drying the pans off well enough). So anyway, I was just wondering if anybody else has any suggestions for a better cleaning mixture that works the same or better than the vinegar/water, and which preferably doesn't smell too bad. I was also wondering if maybe I could use lemon juice or something else to scent my mixture to make it more pleasant to clean with? Has anybody tried that before? Thank you all!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire