mercredi 19 mars 2014

HELP Moving international!! :(

My parents told me that were moving to Dubai in a few months.

I am crying like crazy because I don't know what to do with my one year old female chinchilla I had since she was a baby. :cry3:

Well, I really really want to take her with me, but am I doing it for her or me?

I need some advice and help!

I am a 14 year old girl, so I don't have any responsible adult friends. None of my friend can take her.

Will my chinchilla be able to live in Dubai?

Is there anyone else on here you live in Dubai who can help me out?!

Should I take her or how will I find a responsible living forever home?

If I can take her what will I need? Travel cage: etc

I just need help I can't even think im so sad. :tantrum:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire