mercredi 19 mars 2014

Cleaning up...and a bit of this and that.

I've asked a couple of people and said i should change the pellets that are in my chins cage once a week.

That creates two questions...

is truly once a week?

and if it is how do i get her out of her cage to clean it up?

:hmm:



she has stopped barking at nights and we finally spending time together...its mainly me talking to her and she ignoring me or hiding for a lil while and then coming out again to eat her grass or just hung out.

I can sit next to her cage without her being scared and hiding and i even tried to feed her some of her food with my hand(which she sniffed and ignored..both the food and the hand) :hair:



Another issue is that she does love the grass but ignores the food!

How long do i leave it in her feeding bowl?

I had the food in her bowl for 2 days before i managed to buy grass and nothing...since i bought grass and gave her some she has eaten all the grass but not the food!

do i add to it or remove it?throw it and put more?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire