mardi 18 mars 2014

Awesome Chin w/ Everything! (SoCal)

His name is Davy, and he is a rare colored pink white chinchilla. Personality wise my boy is a sweetheart although he does get energetic and enjoys 1 hour of playtime in the evenings. He is missing an eye due to an accident as a baby that happened before he came into my care, but this doesn't affect him in any way. He is male, barely turned 2 years old, and weighs around 545 grams. He is fed Purina Rabbit Chow Show (good for chins) and fed a mix of Oxbow oat hay and meadow hay. He is sanded 1-2 times weekly in Blue Sparkle Dust. For treats, he gets 3 pieces of Calf Manna supplement either daily or a few times weekly. He is super friendly and loves being cuddled in his cage. He is easy to hold and catch outside his cage as well, and he'll snuggle up and stay calm in my arms for a bit.



You will not need to buy anything for him in a long while because I am including ALOT with him:



1 Multi-story cage

2 Sets of fleece liners

4 Wooden ledges

1 Silver Surfer wheel

1 Fleece hay pouch

1 Water bottle

1 Food dish

1 Extra hay rack/dish combo

1 Extra hay rack

1 Extra water bottle

1 Hammock

1 Tube

2 Tile slabs

4 Hanging toys

1 Perch w/toy bits

1 Fleece chinchilla buddy

1 Box of mixed hay

1 Bag of hay cubes

1 Box of assorted toys and chews

1 Container of supplement pellets

1 Container of food pellets

1 Jar of dust



Go on my youtube channel to see his videos:

http://ift.tt/Pm0P5E



I need to rehome him ASAP because my apartments found him and are making me get rid of him. I am asking a rehoming fee of $275 for my special little Davy to go to a really good home.

Contact 6263921259 or email if interested. I am located in the Monrovia area.




Attached Images





















File Type: jpg IMAG0597.jpg (88.7 KB)
File Type: jpg CAM00318.jpg (92.8 KB)
File Type: jpg davy supplies.jpg (20.7 KB)
File Type: jpg IMAG0623.jpg (89.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 1371019368766.jpg (23.7 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire