mardi 18 mars 2014

Critter Nation Cage

Hey all!



I just bought my lil fuzzbutt Fergie a little over a week ago at Petsmart.



I had wanted a chin since I was a teenager , but never had the room to keep her away from my doggies.



Just bought my first house and Fergie has a room all to herself.



Ive read bonding can take months but she already jumps right into my hands when I put them in the cage.



As soon as I set up the cage they sold me , I immediatley felt it was too small (she was the biggest chin of the 4 they had)

http://ift.tt/1lLNsWB



thats the one I bought , they will take it back and I ordered the critter nation from Amazon , with the ramp covers as I read they can get their feet stuck in the rungs of the ramps (I did like that the original one I got that the ramps were solid metal)



Any recomendations for the critternation cage besides ramp covers to keep my lil girl safe??



heres my girl :)



Attachment 20918




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (10.2 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire