mardi 18 mars 2014

Cages UK and bedding questions

Hi guys I know there are a lot of threads on cages but a lot of them are for USA sites. I am a new chin owner and bought a wire mesh cage from the pet store where I bought her. We have had penny just over a month and I don't find the cage to be big enough or that easy to clean. What I am looking for is suggestions on good 2/3 tier cages on stands with doors that open out (like the critter nation but we don't sell them here). I've seem john hope wells site but I'd rather something a bit more sturdy with a frame. Can any UK folk recommend a good cage? I'd prefer it to have a pull out tray at the bottom for easy cleaning which leads on to my next question. Do I need a wire bottom cage or can Penny (my chin) walk on the carefresh bedding? I want to try litter box training her but struggling to get a non plastic litter tray with a mesh grating over. If she can walk on the carefresh that would make this much easier. Any help would be much appreciated.



Oh one other thing. In her house where she sleeps I put her hay as that's how they had it in the pet store. Is this correct? If not what should I put in her house for sleeping on?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire