dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Two Male Chinchillas - Southern Maryland $300

I have two extremely friendly male chinchillas that need a home. One is a standard gray chinchilla (Higgins) and the other is beige with spotted ears (Lemmiwinks). I'm included their names to reference them easier. Both chinchillas will come to the doors of their cage and greet you when you walk by or come up to them. Them enjoy being pet on their heads or under their chin. They've been picked up and handled before, but they aren't very comfortable with it (they could be with time). Lemmiwinks is more outgoing while Higgins is more on the timid side.

They are around 5-6 years old. I was told they were brothers when I got them, I will not separate them.

They would come with
- a metal "flying saucer" wheel
- Ferret Nation Cage (I have it set up as one big cage, but I have all of the original pieces if you would want to separate it into two cages)
- custom metal cage pan
- hand-built wooden ledges (these are only about a year old and have some chew marks, they will need to be replaced eventually)
- remaining food (Oxbow chinchilla deluxe)
- remaining toys/toy hangers (I have a box full of chew toys, they currently have several hanging toys in their cage)
- 3 handmade fleece cage liners
- Eureka handheld vacuum (I use this to clean their cage, wouldn't use it for anything else)
- remaining dust and bath house

I'm sure I'm missing something, but basically they would come with everything you needed to take care of them.

Cross-posted on other sites and also asking around to try and find them a suitable home.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire