mercredi 25 novembre 2015

RoadTrip! :) (cage question)

Alright I will be traveling for Christmas not far, only 2.5 hours, but I have a mamma and Baby Chin (three weeks old tomorrow) and then the Daddy chin! I want to make sure they are safe, I have two "smaller" cages like the guinea pig or rat cages but I recently took a trip with them and found that Mamma doesn't like being in that biggish cage while on the road, Moji loved it though LOL, plus it's a pain! So I want to get a good travel cage, that can keep the baby in and keep the other two happy.

I have heard the Ryerson cages are good but I am curious about the bar spacing and also does anyone that has one have a good picture of theirs, the ones online stink.

Any advice is great!

BTW the Momma and Daddy are separated of course so I need two cages.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire