lundi 2 novembre 2015

Chins and dogs

Chinchillas were my first pet when I moved out to live with my husband. I've always had a pet dog (labs,golden retrievers, and german shepherds - I used to train guide dogs) and I been wanting to get another pet dog sometime soon. We both currently live in a flat, so looking for a small type - Medium dog good for flats. I've had some in mind, but of course they turn out to be hunters of small animals like most small dogs.

Okay so I was basically wondering if anyone here does have a small dog that has chinchillas too? And does the instinct of a dog take over even if introduced as a puppy to the chinchillas? Anyone had any experience with a small dog trying to bite them through the cage?

Let me know what your experiences are.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire