jeudi 26 novembre 2015

small poop and depresion

Hi everyone, first of all I want to apologize if I made an orthographic mistake or something like that because English is not my first language.
I had 2 chins a male Kevin and a female Romina living they were together for a lot of years, and on Sunday Kevin pass away, since then Romina has been really angry and am very worried because she is doing really small poop like half of what she normally do, she is eating her Timothy ok but she is eating less pellets, I took her to the vet and he told me it was because she was depress.
Also in another room I have a baby chin like 5 months old that I adopted 1 month ago I was planning to introduce them because the vet also told me that it would be a good idea and will help with the depression.
And I don’t know what to do will this help her with the depression? And the poops are this small because of it?
Thanks so much


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire