jeudi 12 novembre 2015

That moment when...

Just had to throw this out there... my furbabies are gonna give me a stroke.

Someone keeps making the saddest little murp sound.... and I have no idea who it is. SO then I feel bad and give everyone a shredded wheatie. I think they are in cahoots.

This morning I had a devious little thing THROW HER TREAT at me as i was cleaning her cage.... and when i blinked away wheatie crumbs she made a dash for freedom. Late to work trying to coax her back into her bathhouse. She KNOWS what that house is for!! lol

My newly rescued pair of girls.... well they are up to no good. THe little ninjas are fighting.... when no one is around to see it. when Im in the room or near enough to hear they are perfect. Yet I keep finding fur slip. Not shedding, not chewing... but little clumps of fur. Yet as I type they are sharing a hammock and sleeping oh so peacefully.

We have also learned that if we peel the fleece back off of the pan and scamper around on the pan itself, I wake up in the middle of the night and come to the cage. I sewed the fleece on at around 3am.

I need a nap. And a pot of coffee mainlined straight in. Find me an IV??

To sum it up.... the moment that you accept the furballs have you well trained.

:hair:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire