dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Adopted Chins + Guinnea pig food?

Well hello everyone! I've recently became the adoptive father of 2 beautiful female chins of about 2 years of age. They are first chins I've ever owned, but they already seem to be very happy and receptive of me. However a few things kinda alarmed me. First and the largest thing was that they said they have always ate Ox Bow guinea pig food, refuse to eat chinchilla food, and not to buy any chinchilla food because they simply would not eat it. Well I thought it'd be a good idea to pick some up anyway and they've been happily eating it. But with 2 years of eating guinea pig food what health issues should i be looking out for? It seems to me like they are fine, but i'm pretty New to Chinchilla keeping and would rather be safe then sorry.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire