mardi 17 novembre 2015

Chin not pooping as much

Hello everybody,
I've had my little girl for about a month and a half now and I'm still not quite sure what behavior is normal and when a vet trip is needed...
My concern is that my chin hasn't been pooping as much today as she normally does. She is still drinking and eating just fine and is still just as active. But for the past week or so some of her poops have been coming out long, kind of thin and a little curved (I read somewhere that means constipation...?). Then last night they seemed to be pretty normal shaped but a little softer and some of them were coming out small and it seemed like there weren't quite as many. I read that a little burnt toast helps with tummy issues so I gave her a tiny bit. But this morning when I checked there were only a couple poops in her cage. But I noticed since I've been watching her since then she keeps eating her poops. Is this normal behavior for getting over tummy issues? Should I feed her anything in particular to help her along?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire