dimanche 15 novembre 2015

Heartbroken, decisions to be made...

My sweet Pepper stopped eating his pellets 2 nights ago. He is taking CC, and oats and a shredded wheat. Our vet isn't in until Tuesday, so I can keep up the feeding until then, but then what?
Our car needs work, the motorcycle that is hubby's transportation just died and needs a part, the van we were going to buy lost it's alternator and our rent is going up $90 a month. How do I justify spending $300 on him when everything else is falling apart. We could put it on credit cards, along with the car parts, but is that responsible?
How do I say I can't afford to even find out what's wrong? I am just sick about it. And if I am not careful with the stress, I will be really sick. Last time I got this stressed, I had an MS relapse. So there's that too.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire