vendredi 13 novembre 2015

Cheap DIY toys to keep chins busy?

Hi,
I was wondering if you would all be willing to share some toys you've made for your chins. Mine seem a little bored out of cage during playtime (they keep trying to escape the play area :hmm:). I currently have a lava block, hay basket, pvc pipe to crawl through, and a wooden house out of cage and chew sticks, a hammock, a house, chew sticks, and a couple tunnels in cage.
I have no money to spend on them right now (that's all gone into the vet bills...) so I'm looking for cheap DIY stuff that will keep them busy. I have access to cardboard, fleece, and blackberry, blueberry, and grape sticks.
They really like chewing on cardboard and eating it so I don't like to use too much of that.
Even stuff that isn't toys that will entertain them or at least cause them to be interested and explore for a while would be fantastic.
Thanks so much!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire