samedi 14 novembre 2015

RIP little man...

I came home from a shopping trip and one of my chins had passed.
There was no evidence of the cause, as he was perfectly fine the night before. No weight loss, there wasn't anything he could have chewed/gotten into, no visible injuries, healthy diet... He was his same old self just a few hours before I found him.

I know that I took great care of him but I feel like I failed him. He was definitely my favorite of the two and I'm going to miss him a lot. I just want to know what happened and if there was anything I could have done.

This was the little guy that I got from Hendryx chinchillas... If anyone knows how I can contact her, I'd like to let her know... Or if you guys can get let her know for me, that would be even better.

Now aside from this... What can I do with his cage furniture? Since I don't know what happened, I don't want to throw it in my other chins cage... Is there a way to sanitize it? There are a few things that I would love to reuse but I don't have to. Thanks guys.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire