mardi 17 novembre 2015

Chins talking to each other at night???

I have a chinny that I have had for five years. Every now and then at night she will make a calling/warning sound but VERY rarely. Now, I have just gotten another chinchilla. I had let her relax and get used to the new environment and yesterday I moved them into the same room together so that their cages are side by side. Everything was fine. They looked at each other through the bars.
I went to sleep and around 12 the new chinchilla started to call/warn over and over again. She got Chinny going to and it was as if they were communicating to each other.

The only thing I can think of is that she is not used to noise or movement at night and with hearing the dogs she may have decided to call out?

I ended up having to move her back out of the room to where she was and I never heard a sound from her after that. Will I have to deal with it until she gets used to the extra noises at night? Could they have been really communicating? And will this help them possibly bond?

Thanks,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire