jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Another chin' droppin' in to say hi.

Hiya guys, this is Rain', my silly lil' chiller' :laughitup: .
I rescued Rain and a king snake from my ex's daughters retard of a boyfriend about 7 yrs ago, because he didn't know the first thing about taking care of animals.

I gave Willy the snake to my brother and he's doing great. Rain has come a long way as well and she's much happier now.

Her chilla hut is a 36"x24"x24" bird cage that I converted into a 3 level condo. I used outdoor play panels like you would use with hamsters to make a 2nd amd 3rd floor connected together with ramps. Her food, treats and a cold stone are on the top floor, with another cold stone on the second floor with her log hide and water bottle on the bottom floor. I use the pull out tray with newspaper and pine bedding for easy cleanup.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0019.jpg (104.6 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2296.jpg (82.6 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2300.jpg (94.5 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2303.jpg (95.8 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2301.jpg (90.8 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire