mardi 17 novembre 2015

Pregnant chin really thin? Need advice.

I just got a chin and there is the possibility that she is pregnant. I have researched on this forum and many have mentioned that a pregnant chin does not need any supplements or additions if they are getting what they should as a healthy chin should. I have also researched on here about skinnier chinchillas and many posts have mentioned that some chinchilla are naturally thin. When I feel her I can feel her backbone. She does have a more pointier nose. I know she could naturally be smaller. I have weighed her and she was like 580 if I remember correctly so it wasn't that bad.


My question is what if she is skinny AND pregnant? Should she not have some supplements just in case she is pregnant to help out in the pregnancy?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire