jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Hedgie scratching, not really running

My 1.5yo hedgie, Shadow is acting weird. I wanted to get your guys option.

Last night he didn't really run on his wheel. He is a fanatic about that thing so that's why I had cause for concern. Instead he would take 3-5 steps and stop, and it was walking, not running. 2-3 times he did walk a little longer than a few steps but no more than 10 steps. When he would stop I could hear him scratch himself, sometimes he would stop because he had to scratch himself. Basically he was scratching himself a lottt last night.

I played with him that day and he looked fine, he pooped normal, and he ate food. I tired to look up his symptoms and couldn't find much so if you guys could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

-JM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3446.jpg (93.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire