samedi 7 novembre 2015

Fleece help

Hello, I'm new here, long time lurker first time poster!

I need a little help, I have decided to switch to fleece liners for my chinchilla as the shavings make too much mess. I ordered some yesterday and it turned up this morning, however one of the pieces is micro coral fleece which is fluffier and softer than the polar fleece.

My girl is not a big chewer. She doesn't chew her fleece hammocks, her bed which is some type of corduroy type of fabric, and she hasn't touched the plastic trays in her FN cage (obviously I would have removed them instantly if she had started), nor even chewed her wooden shelving. Is coral fleece safe to use provided the chin doesn't chew it? It is 100% polyester just like the polar ones.

Thank you in advance:)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire