mardi 10 novembre 2015

Chinchilla in Houston

Hiiii,

I bought a chinchilla off of Craigslist in February 2014. He is a male, and the family that owned him previously had no idea how old he was. I've recently been thinking about rehoming him because my mother and I move around a lot, and with college and work I'm not able to spend a lot of time with him. I can tell that he is unhappy and lonely, but I don't know what else to do. It's been almost two years and I still don't think he has bonded with me. I also feel very bad for him because his cage is old and I think he's grown out of it but there is no way I can afford a new one. I would just like to be able to give him to someone who will be able to spend quality time with him, care for him properly, and preferably already has experience with chinchillas. If you are interested at all, please let me know. He is really sweet and has quite a personality. Loves to be pet on his chin and behind the ears. Anyway, I'm not asking for a specific amount of money for him, just name a price. My priority is his happiness. Thank you.

Gabby Saucier
gabby_saucier@yahoo.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (16.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire