mardi 17 novembre 2015

Getting a new chinchilla!!!

I have exciting news, I am adopting another chinchilla on Wednesday!!! (thanks to Cuddlebug Chinchillas in Aurora,CO!) He is a nearly 5 year old hetero beige and I can't wait to meet him! I just was wondering if I could have some tips on the first few weeks of introductions. I'm going to use the "car ride method" to introduce them (I asked the breeder about this and she said its fine to skip the quarantine in order to introduce them this way).

I got a little cat carrier and I'm going to bring my chin with me to pick up my new one. I have a two level feisty ferret that they'll be in. Should I just let them be together after the car ride and call it good? SOS, this is new to me and I don't want to cause either of them more stress than I need to!

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire