vendredi 6 novembre 2015

Inactive chin!

Alright, well i got 2 recently adopted chins. I've only had them for 2 weeks. Both were very active the first day, after the initial shock and things calmed down i noticed one of them spent alot of time in one of the little houses i have. I rarely see he leave it besides to eat or drink. She'll carry toys across the cage and into her house and play with them there. If she is out, on lava ledge or eating, and i come home she'll dart to the house. The past owners said she was shy, but i didn't think this shy. The part that scares me though is lately she hasn't been running from me. If i open the cage she just freezes. Even if i touch her she just lowers her ears till i stop then sniffs my hand as i pull it away, or till her sister becomes curious and comes over. I'm thinking about calling a vet just to get her checked out. I just want to know how urgently i should make this visit. She drinks the most out of the 2, she's pooping plenty i clean out her little house twice daily because it becomes so full. And she does eat, just very slowly.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire