vendredi 8 juillet 2016

What noise is my chinchilla making?!

I recently got an 11 week old chinchilla and I'd say probably 3 days after I got him he started to make this noise. I had no idea that chinchillas made noises so I decided to look it up. After find out that it's completely normal for them to make noises I tried to narrow down what type of noise he is making. I couldn't figure it out.
Basically what he will do, is he'll run out of his cage, run around for a bit (maybe 5 to 10 seconds) and then he'll bolt back to his cage and start to make this noise.
Over the past couple of days he's been starting to do it a lot more and it's concerning me. I'm a first time chinchilla owner and I just want to make sure that he is as happy as can be! I have a video of the noise but it won't let me upload it so I'll work on getting a voice recording of it. Any information you all can give me would be helpful, thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire