vendredi 1 juillet 2016

Newbie from ND!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kristi, and I live up in the frozen tundra of North Dakota :breath: I've lived here my whole life, and we always complain about the cold/heat haha! I have a 7 year old daughter, Abby, and she's growing up to be just like her mom <3 Animal lover!!! Currently we have....

Marius the Sugar Glider
Aurora & Maleficent our Bearded Dragons
Shadow the Aussie Mix
Loki the Ragdoll/Maine Coon mixed with backwoods barn cat :hilarious:

I used to breed sugar gliders and at one time had 7 cages at the most between a rescued pair, breeding pairs, and pet only! Totaling 16 sugar gliders without joeys that were still with their parents at the time! Since then we went pet only and downsized, lost a couple to old age and have our lone guy left.

Recently, I decided our household needed another pet :hmm: Abby and I go to Petco often for crickets and other animal needs.. She ALWAYS has to stop and see the ferrets and other small critters. We toyed with the idea of ferrets again, but I've always wanted chins! A friend of mine rescued a couple and found them a wonderful home, DAYS before I was supposed to visit :broken: Since then I've always had them on my mind, and days ago I decided we were going to start research.. So here we are! Ready to make my binder! Seriously, I make binders each time I get new not so common pets..

Not looking for any chins until we are 100% sure and ready we are going to do this! When the time comes and we are ready, I've already contacted a breeder from Wisconsin that's ready to answer some questions and keep in touch. I also need to find some and make sure I'm not allergic, I had an allergy to a Standard Rex rabbit we had and unfortunately we had to rehome him :( Otherwise, I have no other known allergies..

Hope y'all enjoy my book! I look forward to getting to know people on here and doing all the research I can!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire