mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Toy suggestions?

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this should have gone in here or in the behavior area, so I apologize if it's in the wrong place!

I've been getting my chin's toys, chews, and treats from Petco as long as I've had him (almost 3 years). Their variety has been lacking for a while now, so I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations of stores (preferably online) I could mix it up with for a reasonable price (I'm too nervous to find random things on my own in case they're not actually chin-safe!) and maybe even just switch to all together. He loves loofah toys and that crunchy corn husky stuff the most. And of course branch balls. I haven't seen the corn husk toy in a a very long time, so I'd love to find something similar.

Please and thank you as always!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire