lundi 25 juillet 2016

Playtime??????

Hello,

My chin is 4yrs old and I adopted him from a rescue about 1 1/2 months ago so I'm still getting used to everything. I am wondering what you guys do for playtime for you chins (meaning outside of the cage) right now I taped together a bunch of large cardboard pieces and he plays in there but lately he's been chewing the bottom apart so he can get out or ripping the 2 edges apart that i clip together and he gets out. I can't have him running around my room because he chew on my molding and the corner of my wall and wires, basically anything he can get his mouth on. If I could chin proof my room I would but it just isn't possible for me. I know some people put them in the bathroom, it may work for him but I also have a cat and her bowls and litter box is in the bathroom so I wouldn't want him getting into that. Any other suggestions on what I could use? At home my floors in my room are hardwood, but when I go up to college the floor in my apartment is carpet.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire