mercredi 6 juillet 2016

Chinchilla mutation???

Hi guys! I haven't been on in years but I got on agin because something weird happened to me today. I saw a cool looking pet shop and had some time to kill so I stoped by and they had chinchillas. I ushally never buy from pet shops but I saw a very pretty chin and wanted to get a better look at him. I asked the workers if it was a boy or girl and not one could tell me. I thought nothing of it untell they said the breed chins!!!! They breed chins but have no idea the gender of there animals??? Anyway he turns out to be a boy (I checked) and he has a very odd color to him. At first glance I thought he was a beige but at a closer look he has brown patches on his back? Apparently they got him from another breeder and had no idea of his genetics. I know it is pretty impossible to tell what mutation he is by pics but I thought why not try? You can't see the brown very well but it's there! I was thinking manny he's some odd tan?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire