mercredi 20 juillet 2016

Going on Vacation... Help!

Hello everybody, I'm going on vacation for one week and I am not sure what to do with my Chin. I have a couple options but I am not sure which is the safest. The first option would be to give my chin to a friend who also owns a chinchilla. I would give her the chin and she would put it in the cage with hers. I'm not sure this is a good idea because they could possibly hurt each other because they have never met. The next option would be to have a kid come to my house everyday and refill water, food, hay, etc. This sounds like the best option but the only problem is he would not clean the cage. Would it get way to dirty? :hmm:

Please give me feedback. And also your own suggestions.
Thanks, Sam


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire