dimanche 17 juillet 2016

[Help] Dark zit like bump in ear?

[PICTURE HERE]
(Posting it in the post made it huge for some reason)

I tried my best to google and see if I could find a case of a chinchilla with a similar condition but I couldn't find any?

He's never had dark spots in his ears of any kind. When I found the bump it was very dark and pressed up like a zit with a raw, open circle in the middle that you can kind of see here. I pressed on it a bit and a clear liquid came out that had no foul smell.

He's an 8 year old standard grey who has had very little if any healthy problems throughout his life.

Is this just some kind of zit? Or could this be caused by some kind of parasite or injury? Should I put antibiotics on it? What antibiotics can you use on Chinchillas safely?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire