dimanche 17 juillet 2016

2 Babies Need Help ASAP (Los Angeles area)

Hi all. Hoping someone can help. I met someone who has a roommate who's chin had 6 babies. My best guess is that they are around 6 weeks old now. Since they were born, the mom and dad are gone (not sure but i believe they died after their cage was moved outside). He just informed me that they need to get rid of the babies... And that 4 of the babies have now died. :( Unfortunately, I don't know many details. From what I've heard so far though, it's not a good situation and they have no idea how to care for chins. It breaks my heart, of course, but I am not currently able to take the last 2 babies in myself. They are willing to give them to me and I'm happy to transport them to someone in the Southern California area. Please let me know if you or someone you know can take in two sweet babies who deserve a good home!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire