vendredi 1 juillet 2016

My baby chin sleeping and biteing

We have a just got our chin he is only about 3 to 4 months old I found out after I got him he was shipped in from Europe and has been on a big journey to get here witch if I had of known I would of went to a breeder than a pet shop! But enyway he was very very nervous when we got him and also had a upper respiratory tract infection and is currently on antibiotics getting better we have only had him 2weeks you see recently tho he has started sleeping on me and by me when he is out of the cage he won't do this with my partner also he only bites me not but not a nibble I don't work and my partner dose so I spend more time with him and I clean and feed him he won't let no one stroke him either he will climb on us and sleep on me but if I try to pet him or enyone he runs away or am guessing it's a bark at you for trying if enyone with more chin experiance could help me build a relationship with him he is my first chin.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire