samedi 9 juillet 2016

Help what's wrong with my chinchilla!

So this morning I got up early and found my chinchilla at the bottom of his cage sitting in his bedding which is rather abnormal because he is usually always on the top most part of his cage of his cage I left him alone for a little bit and he is now at the top of his cage again but he is still acting strangely it seems like he is having trouble eating possibly I gave him two of his favorite kinds of trees that he normally devours within a few seconds and he left the one and the other he tried for a few minutes but then gave up I'm uploading a video of him trying to eat the second one which will be up in a couple of minutes and I'll edit this post. We haven't had any issues with him eating before he would have plenty of his dry food and we have hay available for him as well he has plenty for him to chew in his cage this morning when he was trying to eat his dry food the pellets he would call at his mouth with one hand and kind of chew the food with his other. Any help would be great as to what I can do we have never had any issues with him in the past he has been rather healthy and agile and active


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire