samedi 4 février 2017

Not eating or drinking

Hi everyone I took my chin to the vet because he was sneezing a lot they checked him out and he's got a chest infection... my little guy is on antibiotics and we are coming up on the 4th day now but I'm having issues trying to get him to eat or drink at all! The first two days he would eat a bit of critical care but not at all today... I have managed to hand feed him a few pellets and to get him to take a few sips of water but when he is chewing his breathing sounds way more laboured so I don't want to push it with him! I've read a few places that you can give them acidophilus wafers to help with an upset stomach caused by the anti biotics and pedialyte to help with dehydration but I want to know if anyone else has some suggestions or if they agree with the wafers And pedialyte? I just want to get him through all of this!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire