dimanche 26 février 2017

Bo is dozing off in unusual places... and other questions

My 6 month male chin, Bo, has been falling asleep near the door of his habitat, rather than in his hut, like he has for the 3 months I've had him. This behavior started maybe 3 days ago. I realized he had been eating his bedding (Kaytee Clean&Cozy) and switched him to pine shavings. He also has been drinking much less water than is normal for him. I can't currently afford to take him to a vet, but I was wondering what could cause this change in where he wants to sleep? I bring him out to play quite often, he has a puppy pen where he loves to run around. I am wondering if he is sleeping by the door to be closer to me, but he has slept in his hut because it is dark and cool since I got him. Also, he occasionally gets little crusty bits in his fur because I give him compressed timothy hay cubes and he goes to TOWN. The resulting saliva/hay can give him little tangle spots that stay around after his dust baths. I was wondering if it would be safe to use a cushion slicker brush on him, to be gentle on the tangles. I would love any advice that anyone has to offer!!! I want to give my baby the absolute best. Thank you (:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire