mercredi 15 février 2017

Chinchilla may be cramped?

Hi,

So we just got our chinchilla, Glorion, about a week ago. Recently he's seemed much more happy and has, on his own, been running around the room for playtime once a day. I've been really excited with how comfortable he's been getting!
However, the past few days he's been ripping up his cage quite a bit. I'll wake up to the bowl we leave in there flipped over, and the bedding either all outside the cage or dug to the padding in several spots.
I'm not sure if he's doing this because he needs a bigger cage, if there aren't enough toys, or what.
I took a picture of his cage and attached it. I know it's generally a little small, and we're still slowly working on getting him a ledge and more toys, but if he's unhappy and that's why he's tearing things up I'll definitely make it top priority.

Thank you so much for the help!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1487172098067482981796.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire