dimanche 12 février 2017

Appropriately sized wheels for chins

So the chin brothers have finally gotten used to out-of-cage playtime, and seem to really enjoy their exercise. I want to get them a wheel for when we can't let them out in their playpen. Now that they're used to it, they seem so disappointed when it's time to go back in...

I've read through a few threads on here about chin wheels; people seem to say that you can get away with a Silver Surfer wheel if the chin is 'small'. I'm wondering exactly what this means? One of the chins is about 570 grams and the other is just over 700 grams. They're both 10.5 months old. Will the 700 gram chin have a difficult time in the Silver Surfer?

The other consideration is that the cage doors are *just* big enough (I think) to fit in a Silver Surfer, but the Chin Spin seems like it would be too big and slightly overwhelm that level of the cage in any case.

I would like this to be a good investment for their cage (and future cages) but want to make sure I make the right decision. Any advice would be most appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire