samedi 4 février 2017

Chinchilla gone missing??

My chinchilla Dusty has gone missing. We don't know if he's indoors or outdoors or what happened. We see NO chinchilla tracks outside in the snow, but we don't hear him indoors either. All we heard once was a chewing sound in the wall, but we do have mice so I am highly doubtful that it would be him.

We put a plate of dust out in each room to see if he uses any of it. We also put his cage outdoors by the stairs to come inside. We have tapped at his dust bath to excite him out and have him come to us, but no luck.

I looked under the bed, under the couch, under my friend's bed, in each little hamper thing we have, I looked in the closets. I looked in all the cupboards. I cannot find him. I am having such a panic attack and I have no clue what to do...HELP!?! It has been 3 hours!!!!!!! He has NEVER done this before...I am so scared... HELPP!!!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire